Until there is a cure....
We are the leading source of information, support, and services in the state for individuals with disabilities, Alzheimer’s disease, related dementias, their families, and caregivers. Our mission is to support Alaskans affected by Alzheimer’s disease, related dementias and other disabilities to ensure quality of life.
We do that by providing:
- Care Coordination for Alaskans of any age with a disability.
- Educational classes and webinars for individuals and professional training
- Socialization and engagement activities
- Memory Screenings and consultations
- Support for the 12,500 Alaskans living with Alzheimer’s or related dementia and their care partners.