Until there is a cure....
We are the leading source of information, support, and services in the state for individuals with disabilities, Alzheimer’s disease, related dementias, their families, and caregivers. Our mission is to support Alaskans affected by Alzheimer’s disease, related dementias and other disabilities to ensure quality of life.
We do that by providing
- Support for over 12,500 Alaskans living with Alzheimer’s or related dementia and their care partners.
- Educational classes and webinars for individuals and professional training
- Socialization and engagement activities
- Memory Screenings and consultations
- Finding the right care program for Alaskans of any age with a disability.
ARA is a 501(C)(3) and contributions are tax-deductible. Our tax identification number (EIN) is 92-0101736, if you have questions contact our development office at 907-561-3313 from Anchorage or toll-free at 1-800- 478-1080 from outside Anchorage.